Thank you for your interest in working with Let’s Venture Out!
Let’s Venture Out is an adventure travel blog that focuses mainly on off the beaten path travel, hiking guides and itineraries for budget destinations.
Let’s Venture Out aims to show its readers that it’s possible to create unique experiences on a budget and not be afraid to go out on an adventure.
On Let’s Venture Out, you’ll only find well-researched and comprehensive travel guides with visually-pleasing photographs that provide the most resourceful information and inspiration to future travelers.
With a solid SEO strategy, most of the articles featured on Let’s Venture Out rank on page one on Google for several keywords, converting into highly-targeted traffic over the years to come!
With my very first travel article being featured on We Are Travel Girls in 2018 and the creation of Let’s Venture Out in 2019, I’ve gained experience as a travel writer and photographer who creates high-quality content to promote destinations and travel-related products and services. You can learn more about me here.
Information about the audience:
- Top Countries: Mauritius (39.11%); United States (13.71%); United Kingdom (8.23%)
- Age: 25-34 (40.07%); 18-24 (22.26%)
- Female readers: 73.2%; male readers: 26.8%
- Average time on page: 3.34 minutes
- The audience is composed of young adventurous travelers who love the outdoors and prefer to travel on a budget without compromising on comfort and experience. They are mainly looking for hiking guides, budget hotel recommendations and advice on how to travel on a budget.
How we can collaborate?
- Press trips
- Sponsored Blog Posts (SEO-optimized)
- Hotel, tour and product reviews
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to discuss future collaborations!
Previous Hotel Collaboration
Vanilla Village Mauritius – See complete review here
Published Articles and Collaborations
- We Are Travel Girls – Ultimate guide to waterfall hunting around Ubud
- We Are Travel Girls – Top 8 hikes to do in Mauritius
- Poor in a Private Plane – Top 20 cheap places to travel in 2020
- O. Christine – 42 beautiful places to hike around the world
- The Travel Scribes – Landmarks in Indonesia | The ultimate Indonesia Landmarks
- Wales to Wherever – 24 Beautiful Destinations to Visit in 2020
- Orange Wayfarer – A comprehensive guide to the best beaches of Thailand
- Wander-Lush – 27 colorful neighborhoods around the world
- The Wandering Quinn – Where to find the best Bali sunsets
- Where Goes Rose – 18 Bali hidden gems
- The Midnight Blue Elephant – 40 coolest places and top things to do in Bali
- Wild Hearted –15+ spots to get off the beaten path in Thailand
- Globe Trove – February in Asia: The best places to explore in the month
- The Wandering Quinn – The best places to visit in December and January in Asia
- Roxanne Reid – 27 of the best African countries to visit for travel adventure
- A Girl and Her Passport – Street arts around the world
- Emma Jane Explores – The best things to do on a Singapore stopover
- Emma Jane Explores – The ultimate Indonesia bucket list
Please note that I don’t sell do-follow links and I’m not currently accepting guest posts for this website.